Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Eye Candy

Don't you just love these Art Dolls?













































And what about these Fabric Pocket Dolls?

















Is there a clay goddess in your future?























Or perhaps you need a crown for your coronation?

All these lovelies and many, many more may be found at Joanne Thieme Huffman's recently re-stocked website JTH Art

Please check out Joanne's web site. The eye candy is fabulous and I guarantee it's not fattening.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to leave you a comment on this post...but I want to say. I love walking into those shops with you. your description was fabulous. I went to the garment district before I had an appreciation...which also comes with age.lol. If I could only visit those stores now. I am in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wandered over to your blog. Found you on the 2009 One World One Heart Giveaway site. After watching the movie Julie and Julia recently, I've decided to try and go through the ENTIRE OWOH list, from beginning to end, in 90 days and connect/reconnect with all the artists and blogs that truly inspire me! Your blog is amazing and really resonated with me!

    A bit about me. I'm a mystery writer, jewelry artist, and college professor. Yes, and a Gemini, if you couldn't tell! Here is my blog, where I blend my mystery writing and jewelry craft:
    www.thehousemysteries.type pad.com
    My first mystery Keeping House: A Madame President mystery just came out on Amazon.
    Take care and as Julia Child might say, "Bon Blogging!"
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy Your'e awesome! It sounds like you all had so much fun and your art is so sweet! Those keys and your birdhouse rock!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete