Saturday, January 3, 2009

Succumbing to Peer Pressure

I can't believe that I've succumbed to peer pressure and have started a blog! I tried to be strong and resist the urge to blog, but, alas, I've failed.
I've been trying to figure out why I feel the need to have my own blog. The only answer that I can come up with is that this is the best way to keep in touch with all the wonderful art friends I've made during the past few years. As an added bonus, perhaps I'll even make some new friends. Since I discovered Google Reader, I find that I can easily keep up with everyone's blogs. It is much more efficient to go to just one site to get my daily fix of blog news rather than to go to each blog individually to see if it has been updated. If you haven't signed up for Google Reader or another similar service, I strongly recommend that you do so. In fact, it's been so easy to read blogs, that I've explored literally hundreds of blogs over the past few months. I know you're thinking that I must be exaggerating, but, unfortunately, I'm not. I'm one of those undisciplined people who can sit down at the computer at 9 AM and the next thing I know I've spent three hours aimlessly wandering in cyberspace.
My goal is to write a humorous and informative blog that will amuse and inspire everyone who visits here.